Powered By Blogger

Haiti School Built In 1975

Haiti School Built In 1975
Still In Use Tool Today.

Bahama School

Bahama School
Built In 1965 & In use today

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Donate Help For The Poor Kids Of S. Africa








Now you teach these kids how to read & wright & guess what; you got a bunch of teachers, doctors, engineers etc, in just a few years. If you donated just a small portion of what you blow on stuff you don't really need to these deprived kids, you will get a whole bunch more pleasure out of it. Trust me!

Now here's where it get's wonderful for you, donator. The children will be sending you stuff you can hang on your refrigerator or wall. At first it will be drawings of what they see going on in there lives ( Uncle Joe gets eaten while hunting lions ) but, after a while they will be able to wright you thank you letters. You can wright them back and the teacher will read it for them. All letters will be screened by the teacher and you know why.

I can't look at the pictures on TV for very long but, the images are burned into my brain. I can see 30 flies on faces gasping for breath, swollen bellies & even remember the face's at will.

Please help me with my dream. I will post our progress on this Blog so, follow me & post a comment if you like.

I have a PayPal Account that you can use to make a donation, just send me an email ( Joel@ElitePrefabHomes.com ) and I'll send you a request for the Donation with PayPal for the amount you chose.

Copyright 2011 Elite Prefab Homes All rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. I started at 5:54 but finished at 11:49. Anyway, Please donate something; even if it's the re wright of this page. I never got an edjabakation. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a link back to your website go to "Comment as:" drop down box below and chose "Name/URL".

    ReplyDelete